Just like the majority of large companies, Anastassiadis Group uses alphanumeric recognition files, so-called cookies. Session cookies are only used to recognize you entering our website, so you are not asked to enter your personal details again. This information is deleted as soon as you leave the website. anastassiadis.com, as well as all of its sub-pages, uses session cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are bits of information, in a form of a tiny text, usually consisting of letters and numbers, are stored in the browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc), helping us to operate our website more efficiently. Cookies in no way damage the users’ computers or the files that are stored on them. The information that is stored in cookies, is used for identification purposes. This allows us to operate our website in an efficient way, the service we offer and to monitor the behavior of the visitors. anastassiadis.com uses three different types of cookies indicated below:
- Preference Cookies: these cookies “memorize” your preferences while you are browsing through our website
- Advertising Cookies: with ad cookies, we aim at showing you ads relevant to your interests, so as not to bother you with spam.
- Analytics Cookies: give us an opportunity to evaluate the effectiveness of various features on our website, in order to constantly improve the user experience we offer.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may display ads of Anastassiadis Group on other websites.
You can set up your browser, to be notified each time before a cookie is taken, so you can decide whether you want to accept or decline it. In this case, kindly note, that you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features it offers.
Anastassiadis Group may use Google Analytics features, in order to display ads (e.g. remarketing, Google Display Network reports, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and demographic data and interests reports).
Anastassiadis Group complies with the ads policy, based on Google AdWords interest (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465 ) and restrictions on sensitive categories (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465#sensitive).
Use remarketing with Google Analytics, for online advertising.
Anastassiadis Group and third-party vendors, including Google, use the original manufacturer’s cookies together (such as Google Analytics cookies) with third-party cookie (such as DoubleClick cookies), for updating, optimizing and displaying ads, according to the previous website visits of some of its users.
Anastassiadis Group and third-party vendors, including Google, use the original manufacturer’s cookies together (such as Google Analytics cookies) with third-party cookie (such as DoubleClick cookies), to run reports regarding the Anastassiadis Group’s ad impressions, other uses of marketing services and interactions with these ad impressions and marketing services, based on the visits on the anastassiadis.com website.
Anastassiadis Group may use the data from interest-based advertising by Google or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests), with Google Analytics.
Under no circumstance will we reveal your personal information.
INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA
(679/2016 General Rules of the EP)
This website is operated by anastassiadis.com. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to anastassiadis.com. anastassiadis.com offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website, use any services or contact us through the use of contact forms provided by this website. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Intellectual property rights
All contents of anastassiadis.com, including images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, services and generally all the archives of this site, are intellectual property, registered trademarks and service marks of anastassiadis.com
Accordingly, none of these may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way without our prior written consent. Anastassiadis.com by providing the right to access, browse and use the site and its content does not transfer the ownership of the site and its data.
The visitor/user of the pages and services of anastassiadis.com takes full responsibility for any damage caused to anastassiadis.com or to a third party that is being advertised or contracted through our website through misuse of the relevant trademarks and services in general.
- Processing of Personal Data
Our company, within the framework of this agreement, maintains and processes your personal data with confidentiality and respect for your privacy by taking the necessary technical and organizational measures to further protect them. The nature and purpose of the Processing of Personal Data that we will perform arises from the purposes and the subject of the agreement.
- Personal Data Collected
Data we ask from you may be:
- A) Identification data: name, surname, date of birth, police ID or passport, VAT number, tax returns or tax statements, etc.
- B) Communication data: email address, telephone numbers
- C) Data required for contract preparation and management (which may include Special / Sensitive Personal Data): eg. investment information, information on ownership, and generally any data that is relevant or necessary for the possible transfer or possible investment utilization thereof, as well as evidence of the origin/destination of the funds. (We will not be able to make any kind of cooperation with our customers if they do not provide us with the data of this paragraph as well as their identification data.)
- D) Payment data: bank accounts, bank cards, client funds, etc.
- E) Other Data publicly available: eg public databases, internet, etc.
- When do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data in various situations such as when:
- You apply for our services
- You get in touch with us through social networking applications
- You want to subscribe to our information material (eg newsletter)
- You come to our office or call us by phone
- Participate in surveys
- You want to sign an ‘engagement letter’
- The procedure of signing a contract commences, including each stage until it is signed
In addition, we collect data through automated technologies when using our website. In this case, through cookies and other related technologies, we can automatically collect technical information about your device and your actions or patterns that occur while browsing the web, even when you visit different sites from our website.
We may also be in possession of your personal data from third parties or from various public sources.
- Purposes of processing your personal data
The purposes for which we process your data in order to provide you with efficient and high-quality services are as follows:
- To get in touch with customers
- To fulfill our obligations under any agreement between the customer and us and to provide information about the products and services we are asked to
- To satisfy the legitimate interests of the company
- To help us improve our marketing and services
- For marketing and promotion of products and services
- To inform customers about any changes to our services or our Terms and Conditions
- To verify customer identity
- For assistance and support in managing claims,
- To deal with fraud
- To comply with laws or regulations
- To fulfill legal obligations and use in contractual relationships with Insurance Companies, Banks and other entities, to the extent necessary
- To evaluate and analyze our market, our customers, our products and services
- To manage preferences for new and recurring customers
- Transmission to Third Parties
Your personal data is transferred to third parties (processing) that provide our Company with communication services and act on behalf of the person responsible for processing personal data. We may also share your information with trusted business partners. We may also disclose your information to companies that provide services on our behalf such as computer contractors, bulk mailers, banks, credit card issuers, law firms, mail service companies, printing services companies, etc.
These companies take the same privacy protection measures as our Company has undertaken a confidentiality commitment under the appropriate regulatory obligation to maintain confidentiality and process your data only in the context of our express and written mandate. In any other case that requires your personal data to be transferred to another company for any other processing purpose, we will notify you in advance of the transfer. If you give us your consent, we have the right to share your personal data with any other third party.
We may process personal data without your consent, or without your knowledge about it always in a framework that complies with the privacy rules, if this action is required or permitted by the law.
For the purposes set out above, we may transfer your personal data to internal or external recipients who may be in countries offering different levels of privacy. Please note that data protection and other laws in countries where your information may be transferred may not be as protective as your country. The transfer will be in accordance with the law on the processing of personal data in order to ensure adequate protection of your personal data.
- For how long do we keep your data
Our company maintains and processes your data for as long as it is required to complete the purposes for which it was provided.
In general, in order to determine the appropriate time for keeping your personal data, we take into account their quantity, nature and sensitivity, the risk of potential damage from unauthorized use and / or disclosure, the purposes for which we use them and what we have the ability to fulfill these purposes by other means, as well as the requirements of the law.
In particular, the personal data you provide us through our site or through electronic social media means is kept for up to one year after you grant it, and your personal data provided by our contractual relationship is retained for two years.
Due to the fact that we are aware that the real estate industry is the target of organized criminals with the purpose of money laundering, our company strictly complies with EU rules. to address it. Thus, we maintain information about the identity of the customer, proof of ownership, proof of the origin/destination of the funds and, in general, anything concerning investment for at least seven years.
The above applies to all our customers, including sellers, buyers, managers, owners, and tenants.
- Security of Personal Data
The personal data processing process is conducted in a way that ensures its confidentiality.
We assign data processing only to employees/executives who have committed to confidentiality, have previously been familiarized with the privacy protection provisions related to their role and responsibilities, and only process data according to the recorded guidelines and policies.
In view of the latest developments, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as the risks of differing likelihood of occurrence and seriousness for your rights and freedoms, we apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of risk protection, including, but not limited to:
- the pseudonymization and encryption of personal data
- the ability to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and reliability of processing systems and services on an ongoing basis
- the ability to restore availability and access to personal data in due time in case of a physical or technical incident
- a procedure for the regular testing, assessment, and evaluation of the effectiveness of techniques and organizational measures to ensure processing security.
When assessing the appropriate level of security, the risks resulting from processing should be taken in account, in particular, the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
We periodically review our internal procedures and the technical and organizational measures we implement to ensure that processing within our area of responsibility is in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal framework on the protection of personal data.
Should any need for amendments or additions to these technical and organizational measures arise, the Parties undertake to make every effort to ensure that the amendments are implemented by mutual agreement of the Parties.
- Your Rights
Please be advised that for all of the above mentioned processing purposes, you may exercise the right to access, correct or delete your personal data, as well as the right to be mobile or objectionable, without any special reason for doing so, at any time by sending a letter to the Company or by e-mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or upon your request form, which may be submitted in writing to our headquarters Poseidonos Av. 16, 17455, Alimos, Athens, Greece.
More specifically, you have the right to:
- Ask us about your personal data, which we own and process. You have the right to the following information:
a.the purposes for which we process your personal data
b.the categories of personal data you own
c.the third recipients to whom we may disclose your data
d.the length of time for which we will store the data as well as the criteria for determining this period
- Prevent the use of your personal data for marketing purposes on our behalf or by third parties
(Please note that even if you refuse to use your marketing data, we will continue to contact you to discuss the services you have requested us to provide or to inform you about changes to the Terms and our Terms and Conditions, while we will continue to process your personal data to fulfill the terms of our agreement in accordance with our legal and accounting obligations.)
- Ask for any erroneous information about you to be corrected
- Ask for deletion of some data about you in some cases only
- Ask for some data not to be used for certain purposes
In addition to deleting your data, we can proceed to anonymization of these data (so that they no longer associate with your face) in order to use them for research and statistical purposes. In this case we have the right to use this data indefinitely without any further notice.
After the termination of the agreement, all documents, processing, and usage records and data sets related to our agreement are destroyed and made available to us in a manner compatible with the privacy laws unless the storage/preservation of PD is required by national or European law. In the latter case, it will ensure the anonymity or appropriate protection of the data it retains.
In case you use one of the above-mentioned rights, the Company will take all possible measures to satisfy your claim within one (1) month of its submission and identification, by informing you in writing of the satisfaction of your request, or grounds that impede the exercise of your right or the satisfaction of one or more of the above mentioned rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, if you believe that any of your rights or a legal obligation on the Company with respect to the protection of Personal Data are violated, you may file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. As Anastassiadis Group is a Greek company, the competent supervisory authority for the company’s compliance check is the Personal Data Protection Authority.